In our body fat is getting stored day by day due to our modern lifestyle. Thighs and hips are two different parts of body in which fat are stored easily and difficult to lose it. Yoga is the best solution of losing weight from hips and thighs and it can be performed easily at home by people of all ages. This article will give you full information about how to do yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs. This yoga will also give strength to your hips and thighs and make them toned.
Yoga has many health benefits related to both physical as well as mental health. It is shown by celebrating yoga day on 21 June every year and to create awareness among people. For getting rid of fat thighs and hips you only need to give your some minutes to yoga. You can also reduce these areas fat by performing cardiovascular exercises but it is not possible for everyone to perform these due to lack of interest.
Yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs
- Sit on floor with your legs forward.
- Breathe and put your hands over your head and stretch them.
- Put them on your legs wherever they reach without applying pressure.
- This pose stretches your hips and back.
- It is an effective yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs.
Happy Baby Pose
- Lie down on floor not on your stomach but on your back.
- Exhale and put your legs on your stomach with bending them.
- Inhale and bring your legs toward your arms with the help of your hands.
- Benefits of this pose are it stretches your back and hips.
- This pose is not as comfortable as resting on chair.
- Stand straight and put your hands also straight in forward direction.
- Make your position as like as you are sitting on a chair.
- It tones your hips muscles and gives strength to your thighs.
- It is the best yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs.
- This yoga or pose is done to give strength to your hips and also improves body posture.
- Sit on yoga mat and make your legs straight in forward direction and hands behind hips.
- Take your chest and feet above the ground while exhaling and inhaling.
- This pose is good for your hips and back muscles and gives power to your inner thighs muscles.
Lord of the Dance Pose
- Patients of low blood pressure should not perform this pose.
- This yoga gives strengths to our legs and ankles also.
- The starting position of you should be like a position of tree.
- It is also beneficial in making your concentration power more strong.
These 5 yoga poses are beneficial to all those who want to reduce their thighs and hip weight and can be performed by anyone at home easily.
CONCLUSION: Due to our bad lifestyle our fat especially in hips and thighs area is increasing day by day. Yoga can be a great option for getting rid of it and making your thighs and hips slimmer as exercise is not possible by everyone.